Have you ever looked at your hair in the mirror after a hard day and worried about its health? Worry no more. An easy hack can help you get silky hair in no time.
1. The first step? Conditioner! That’s right—condition your hair regularly so that it stays soft and bouncy all day long. And if you’re not sure how to go about it, check out these hacks for using conditioner:
2. Use a small amount of hair conditioner on your fingertips and apply it evenly throughout your hair (don’t just apply it on one spot).
3. For best results, try to wring your hair dry before applying the conditioner so that it can work its magic deep into each strand.
4. Try applying the conditioner to damp hair if you’d like!
How to Pick the Best Conditioner for Your Hair
Choosing your hair conditioner is like choosing your shampoo. You need to find the product that suits your hair type and addresses your hair issues.
There are various types of hair conditioner for women to choose from, and they all have different properties and benefits. You might be wondering what type of hair you have. Choosing a good conditioner is not just about the product’s look but also how well it works on your hair.
The main objective that people use hair conditioners for is to combat various hair woes and bring back that vibrancy to their locks. Regardless of the situation, a good hair conditioner does just that! Your hair care products should be suitable for your hair type for you to experience the power of these potions. See how we emphasised the words ‘hair type’ and not ‘scalp type?’
Keep These Things in Mind Before Buying a Conditioner
1. If your hair is damaged or frizzy, you should invest in formulas with strengthening and fortifying properties. Look for labels that mention damage repair and frizz control. It will work if you use a conditioner for smooth hair with stronger moisturising properties.
2. If your hair is oily, you should avoid conditioners with the words “hydrating” or “moisturising” on the label. The last thing you need is extra moisture that makes your hair strands appear limp. Use the conditioner for silky hair first, then use the shampoo afterwards if your hair is oily. Additionally, thoroughly rinse out the conditioner to avoid greasier hair from any remaining product.
3. A volumising conditioner will make your hair appear thicker and fuller if it is fine or thin. Furthermore, choosing a hair growth conditioner with added Keratin or proteins is a smarter choice because fine hair lacks proteins.
4. Choose conditioner for curly hair designed specifically to combat curl frizz and add bounce to your hair if you have curly hair. It should ideally have a balancing effect and not alter the texture of your hair in any way.
5. Look for conditioners that contain the words “hydrating,” “moisturising,” or “smoothing” on the labels if you have dry hair. A formulation that provides deep conditioning treatment without weighing your hair down is what you need.
6. Be cautious of conditioners that contain Quaternium-15, Sodium Chloride, Synthetic Fragrance and Alcohol if you have a sensitive scalp. These substances can upset your scalp’s pH balance and exacerbate its condition. Choose gentle, balancing formulas as an alternative.
7. Last but not least, if you have thick hair, it tends to frizz and have split ends. Choosing a light conditioner with smoothing qualities will help keep your hair moisturised and healthy.
Take Your Pick from These Conditioners
OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Conditioner
Keratin is unquestionably your one-man army against hair issues. Thus, OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Conditioner is the best conditioner for hair growth. It fortifies each strand with Keratin proteins to ward off split ends, flyaways, and bad hair days. It also contains Argan Oil, which aids in revealing nourished, moisturised strands that withstand falling out quickly. In addition, it won’t weigh your hair down because it is free of parabens and other highly questionable ingredients.
Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner
Satisfy thirsty hair with the goodness of this masterfully crafted botanical energy boost of Olive and Camellia oils. This conditioner is the best hair conditioner for frizzy hair because it gently cleanses and nourishes hair without parabens or dyes, leaving your locks feeling hydrated and luscious. The good news is that even if you have coloured hair, it is safe with this organic hair conditioner!
Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner (Bhringaraja)
There is no better way to up your conditioning game if hair fall has been a persistent issue than with the Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner. This moisturising conditioner is enriched with protein-rich herbs like bhringraj and chickpea to effectively strengthen the roots and control hair loss by promoting the growth of hair follicles. In addition, Butea Frondosa, also known as “Flame of the Forest,” extracts melt into hair strands like butter to strengthen them and stop hair thinning.
OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner
One of the best shampoos and best hair conditioners for dry, frizzy hair among all the curly hair products on the market is OGX Coconut Milk. The OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner will finish your hair care routine with ultra-whipped egg-white proteins that fortify hair. They also add hydration and balance with light coconut oil. Hello, hydrated, bouncy curls!
L’Oreal Paris Colour Protect Conditioner 30 Wash UV Filter
This one’s for you if your hair strands recently received a poppy colour treatment that you don’t want to let go of quickly. The L’Oreal Paris Colour Protect Conditioner 30 Wash UV Filter guards against UV rays while preventing colour fading in your strands. In addition, this colour-protect formula is brimming with nourishing components that will smooth your hair and give it a brilliant shine.What are you waiting for, then? You won’t regret using these tricks and tips to take care of your hair and give it the healthy shine it deserves! With the power of a good hair conditioner, you can envelop your hair in affection and rescue it from problems like distress, dryness, and damage. With no damaged hair strands and a regal mane, you can unwind, reset, and enjoy running your fingers through healthy, tangle-free hair. So take a look at these conditioners at Health & Glow!