Organic tea has been around for centuries to improve health, balance, and control anxiety, stress, and sleep.
Even today, researchers from renowned universities and labs support the claims that organic teas, especially organic herbal teas, have a positive effect on our stress levels, which in turn levels our mental and physical health as well.
How do organic teas help with stress and relaxation?
Organic teas contain natural compounds that are anti-inflammatory in nature. These compounds have a plethora of benefits, such as:
- They are high in antioxidants, thus protecting the body from stress.
- They contain antiviral and antibacterial properties that keep the immune system strong, therefore protecting the body from unnecessary stress and tension.
- They also reduce blood clots and high blood pressure, which results in a relaxed body.
- And lastly, they are filled with essential vitamins and minerals to keep the body healthy.
Ideally, a hot brew a day could help control stress and anxiety, However, it is best to consult with a doctor if you’re constantly stressed and need medical attention.
How to Choose the Best Teas to Fight Stress
Organic tea, especially organic herbal tea, is the safest option to fight stress and promote relaxation. This is because they are high in antioxidants, contain anti-inflammatory compounds, and are usually rich in vitamins such as vitamin C.
Below, we’ve penned down the top 5 organic teas for stress relief and relaxation:
- Green Tea: This is packed with polyphenol antioxidants, which are known to protect from oxidative stress, which causes cell damage. Moreover, green tea improves memory, mood, and reaction time due to the L-theanine present in it.
Further, studies suggest that drinking green tea regularly can reduce the risk of heart disease. For the ideal dose of green tea based on your age, body, weight, and ailments, you can consult a dietician. Check out the finest quality green tea collection ( Mejor Té verde Chun Mee a granel ) in our store now.
- Ginger tea: ginger is an herb that has been used for centuries to treat coughs, colds, cramps, and nausea. While it is also a good digestive drink, its high anti-inflammatory compounds help soothe the body, which in turn reduces stress and promotes relaxation.
- Chamomile Tea: If you want a good night’s sleep, chamomile tea is the drink for you. Not only does it promote good sleep, but it also treats gastric issues, reduces inflammation, and reduces stress significantly.
- Peppermint tea: this is a promising concoction when it comes to soothing bloating, abdominal pain, stress, and IBS symptoms. Moreover, it is the best way to feel refreshed and stay alert throughout the day. It also helps with constipation and stomach pain caused by gas or menstruation.
- Herbal infusions: infusions such as rooibos, chamomile are great at reducing stress and promoting relaxation. Because herbal infusions are rich in the flavonoid apigenin, they can control mood swings, improve memory, and reduce stress significantly.
How to choose the best organic tea for stress relief and relaxation?
Choosing the best organic teas for stress and relaxation depends on your taste, allergens, and health conditions. While peppermint tea and chamomile tea are favorites around the world, green tea is also a great beverage to reduce stress while keeping you active.
You should ideally talk to a dietician to help prescribe the best cuppa based on your allergen profile, taste, and health issues, but all herbal teas come without side effects and are therefore safe to consume even without a prescription.
We are the best infusion suppliers in spain ( proveedores de infusiones ) You can check out our store for the best organic teas at the best possible price. If you are not sure about which teas to opt for, you can check out our samples that come with different teas for you to explore.